“I will go to the ends of the earth for my clients”
Remco Michielsen is a highly experienced attorney, specializing in business law and bankruptcy law. Besides this, he is also actively involved in restructuring and relaunching of businesses, which have run into financial difficulty. He acts as a consultant and conducts legal proceedings for a large number of businesses and he also is regularly appointed by the court as liquidator in bankruptcy cases. Since Remco is not only an attorney, but also an entrepreneur, he is well aware of what other entrepreneurs require from him. He will ask questions first, only to come up with specific answers and solutions later, in order to achieve the objectives as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
In early February 2015, Remco transferred from the firm of Van Iersel Luchtman Advocaten to Van As Advocaten, where he runs his law practice and where he also serves on the board of directors, together with René Halfens.
- Dutch law (University Nijmegen)
- Specialist course Bankruptcy law (Grotius/Insolad)
- Financial economics for liquidators (Erasmus University)
- Nederlandse Juristenvereniging – a Dutch Association for law graduates
- Vereeniging Handelsrecht – a Dutch trade law association
- Insolad – a Dutch association for attorneys specializing in bankruptcy law
- Initialis – a management association in Uden
- Rondetafel De Meierij – a Dutch Round Table association promoting friendship, knowledge, experiences and opinions
- Remco has contributed to the book SDU commentaar Insolventierecht about bankruptcy law, as a co-author