“By working side to side with entrepreneurs, I have succeeded in turning my passion into my profession”
Marnix Mos studied Dutch law, specialising in IT law at the University of Utrecht. After this he started as a lawyer in the travel industry and subsequently, he worked for the government on a secondment basis. In 2007, he was sworn in as a lawyer. Since that time, he has predominantly been active in litigation practice and he regularly conducts legal proceedings at district courts and courts of appeal throughout the Netherlands.
Marnix supports a large number of entrepreneurs in the field of corporate law, general law of obligations, tenancy law and insolvency law. Besides this, he is regularly appointed by the court as trustee in bankruptcies. Marnix’ working method can be characterised as efficient and effective.
- Dutch law, specialising in IT law at the University of Utrecht.
- Currently attends a specialisation degree programme Insolvency law Insolad (Dutch Association of Insolvency Practitioners) at Grotius training institute.
- Magna Charta course Law of Succession (Academy for Legal Practice) with honours.
- Member of JIRA (Dutch association of young insolvency law practitioners)
- Candidate membership Insolad