P.C. (Pieter) van As, LL.M., Attorney-at-Law
“When you dig deeper, you will find more”
Pieter van As founded our firm in 1976. Under his leadership the firm has grown from a one-man business into a reputable, medium-sized law firm.
Just like almost all other lawyers at that time, Pieter started off as an all-round lawyer, active in almost all branches of the law. However, recently he has focussed more and more on corporate law and insolvency law. Pieter is a lawyer who is always ready to be of service to his clients and who, with his more than 30 years of experience has an appropriate answer to almost all legal questions. Pieter distinguishes himself for his legal fighting spirit, he always succeeds in finding another manner to get the most for his clients.
- Dutch law, private law discipline (Utrecht University)
- Specialist schooling in insolvency law (Grotius/Insolad)
- Member of Insolad (Dutch association of insolvency lawyers)
- Member of the Dutch entrepreneurs association VIHN
- Member of various foundation boards in the field of health, culture and restoration activities.